Copyright © ESL TeenStuff
All materials on www.ESLTeenStuff.com are copyright protected. You may download, print and copy any of the PDF materials offered on this website for your own use in class (you may make copies for each of your students). Copying of the materials for others is prohibited. You can use any PowerPoint file in your class but you cannot distribute these files – they are only for the teacher. Using any images or content from this website on other websites is also prohibited unless permission is granted. Using any images or content from this website in published or unpublished materials is also prohibited unless permission is granted. See below for copyright details.
- you can print out any PDF lesson and supplementary materials for your students to complete in class or take home. You may also photocopy these printouts and distribute amongst your students.
- you can print out any PowerPoint slides for your students. You may also photocopy these printouts and distribute amongst your students.
- you cannot make copies of the PDF or PowerPoint files in order to distribute them – these are for the sole use of the teacher to use as presentation materials. You may not upload them to the Internet or share in anyway.
- you cannot print or make copies of any of the materials on this site for anyone other than yourself or your students. You are not allowed to give any materials downloaded from this website to your colleagues, fellow teachers, friends or students in a class you do not teach.
- you cannot use any images or content from this website on another website without seeking permission from ESL TeenStuff first.
- you cannot download, print, copy and use any image from this site that is not part of the download materials.
- you cannot use any images or content from this website in published or unpublished materials. Schools are therefore not allowed to distribute lesson plans, textbooks, resources, etc. that contain images or content from ESL TeenStuff to its teachers, unless permission is first granted from ESL TeenStuff.
- you cannot give your login name and password to any other person. Only the purchaser of the membership may use the member’s area of ESL TeenStuff.
If you are a school owner/manager and wish to use images and/or content from this website in classes at your school/institution that are taught by teachers other than yourself, please contact us here for information regarding school membership fees. In this email please include the following details: The name and location of your school/institution, your name, your email address and the number of teachers that will be using materials downloaded from this website.
All paid memberships are for a period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of payment for a 1-year membership, 2 years (730 days) from the date of payment for a 2-year membership and 3 years (1,095 days) from the date of payment for a 3-year membership. Membership allows access to all pages in the members area for the time periods explained in the preceding sentence. The only exception to full access is when (1) the host server is down (please note that the current server host guarantees 99.9% uptime) or (2) the login & password system is not working due to problems at with the server.
Membership costs and membership level content:
ESL TeenStuff reserves the right to change the costs of membership at any time. This includes renewal costs. Existing members will not be required to pay an increase in their membership fee until their membership expires and requires renewing.
ESL TeenStuff also reserves the right to change the content of each membership level at any time. Therefore, resources can be added to or removed from any membership level package without warning. Membership levels can also be removed and new ones added. In the case that a membership level is removed, all of the materials accessed by members of that membership level will still be available, either by moving members to a new membership plan or by offering those materials without incurring extra cost.
Before payment you will be asked to register for an account where you can select your username and password. As soon as payment has been received you will be returned to our site where you can log in and have access to the download materials. Your completion of the registration process will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased. In addition, if you receive an e-mail from us with your registration details, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased. In case you are unable to register for the membership you purchased or you do not receive an e-mail from us with your registration details, you must contact us within 10 days from the date of your order. If you do not contact us within 10 days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded and delivered to you.
Refund and Return Policy:
Membership payments: we do not offer refunds on any of our ESL TeenStuff membership payments. We provide many free samples of our materials on the website, and it is advised that prospective members try these samples before making payment.
Credit Card Payments:
2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by ESL TeenStuff.
PayPal is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by ESL TeenStuff.
If any of these points are unclear or you have any questions please contact us.
Copyright © ESL TeenStuff. All rights reserved. The content that ESL TeenStuff provides on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics and images is owned by ESL TeenStuff and is protected by international copyright law. ESL TeenStuff is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on this website, and this compilation is also protected by international copyright law. Unpermitted copying of any of this content could lead to copyright infringement.